The waiver section on the company page is where you can manage the content of your waiver.
The new waiver module allows you to manage the content of your waiver and notify your clients of any changes to the waiver. With with new module, we have added a new sign waiver button to the parent portal as well. The current waiver module includes:
- Rich text editor to format your waiver
- Your company information & logo.
- Shortcodes to insert first name, last name, and address of the participant
- Multimedia Use Checkbox
- This is for opting out of media use and is on all waivers and cannot be removed.
Creating Your Waiver
When designing your waiver you will want to keep a few things in mind.
- You only have to add the content of your waiver and anything else you want the client to agree to.
- Company information & logo, signature line, date, and multimedia use check box are automatically included.
- The first name and last name shortcodes will pull the first and last name of the student or contact when downloading the waiver.
- The address shortcode is the address of the primary contact.
- HTML and other coding languages do not work in our editor.
Gray areas: Automatically filled in.
Waiver Content Area: The text you enter in our rich text editor.
Using the Rich Text Editor
To update your waiver, click
Enter your waiver text and use the toolbar to format your text. The editor includes:
- Preset font sizing tools.
- Bold, Italics, Underline
We have shortcodes for first & last name as well as address. to insert a short code place your cursor where you would like it to be inserted and click on the list of shortcodes below the editor window.
Saving Your Waiver
There are two options for saving your waiver:
- Save without Email
Saving your waiver will update your waiver, clear all currently signed waivers, and send an email to your clients notifying them to agree to the new terms.
Saving without email is used mainly for formatting purposes. The waiver will be saved but the waiver checkmarks will not be cleared and the email notifying your client will not be sent. This should only be used when there are no content changes to the waiver.
Viewing Your Waiver
To view your waiver go to a family group and click on the
Last Updated on June 4, 2021